Sabbath School: None until further notice
Worship Service: 11 AM (streamed live on Youtube and Facebook)
Wednesday Evening Prayer Meeting: None until further notice
Message from the Pastor:
Hi Church family,
I hope that each of you is doing well. I want to take the time to say how excited I am about seeing each of you this coming Sabbath. I keep hearing the words of David, "I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord" (Psalms 122:1). How fitting is this verse for God's remnant people today?
Although I am exited about seeing everyone, I know that there will be those who will not be in attendance, due to the current pandemic. If you are unable to attend, please know that you will be missed and in our thoughts and prayers. We will pray continually that you will soon be able to be with your church family. If there was a lesson for me to have learned over the past 6 months it would be, "how important, precious, and uplifting it is to worship together publicly with the people that you love in God's House."
Here are some things to expect:
- Church service will start immediately at 10:45 am.
- Enter only in the main entrance. The outside side doors will be closed off. All class rooms and fellowship hall will be closed.
- Each member/visitor is urged to please wear a mask. If you choose to not wear a mask, please keep a 6 feet social distance from everyone.
-Small Children under 3 do not have to wear a mask.
- Please Sanitize your hands "before" you enter the foyer. If you don't have sanitizer, there will be a station set up in the foyer as you enter.
- Upon entering the Sanctuary, there are no assigned seats. We ask that families who travel together sit together in the seats that are open.
- No Sabbath School (we will notify everyone when we resume).
- There will be a musical starting at 10:45
- There will be a 10-15 children story, but we ask that all children remain seated with their families instead of coming to the front
- There will be an offering appeal. However, we will not lift offering as usual; instead, there will be an offering retainer as you exit the Sanctuary. Members are encouraged to continue using the Online Giving Portal located on the church website.
- During dismissal, please remain in you area until you are dismissed by the deacons. You will be dismissed by rows.
- Please remember to practice social distancing throughout the service
God Bless you and your family's,
Pastor Scottie Deal
Sabbath School starts promptly at 9:15 with a song service. We have classes available for all ages infant through 100+. Classes where you can sit and enjoy being taught and classes where we hope you'll join in and share what touched your heart through daily study of God's Holy Word.
The children's classes are Cradle Roll, Kindergarten, Primary, Junior, and Teens.
Our Worship service begins at 11:00. We look forward to having you with us to Worship our Creator.
Evening Prayer Meeting
We meet every Wednesday evening at 7:00 pm. Currently we are working our way through the book of Acts. Please come join us as we read the Word of God and support each other through prayer.